- We believe in one God— Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the first begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified and died, was buried and resurrected, ascended into heaven, is now seated at the right hand
of God the Father, and is both true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the universal law of good faith and commitment.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal oneness with God of the saved, and the eternal separation of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal responsibility to operate in good faith.
- We believe in divine healing through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and we believe that healing is included in the Redemption.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and in the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit.
We believe that all of these are available to believers.
- We believe in the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.